this (critical) MS patch killed our servers dead last week.

After applying the MS06-040 patch & rebooting, the service called
"ColdFusion Application Server" service cannot be restarted.

At this point, if the service stops for any reason, it cannot be
restarted. Doing so will generate an error: "Error occurred during
initialization of VM. Could not reserve enough space for object heap"

We've repatched and tried again (disabling some stuff has helped) but
I just want to check if anyone else has come across this?

thanx
barry.b