Just my two cents...I wouldn't pay 2cents for this pile 'o' crap. I
sent an email as I was having issues with setting it up, and to date
still didn't get a response back. I figured it out in the end, but the
support was simply not there.

I got it up and running and it only worked with .cfm pages that had
code in it when I tried to use it with some more "advanced code" (i.e.
invoking cfc's) its freaked out and didn't do anything. I would assume
that it would read that code as well.

Think I will wait for Adobe to bring out there one.

Jeremy
p.s. I want my two cents back now.