From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of <cfgroupie>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 12:25 AM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: FW: [cfaussie] Re: FusionDebug Released

Dunno Guys,

Seriously I REALLY wanted it to work. But it just doesn't with my CFC's.
What we are doing with CFC's are pretty heavy, so it may be code related.
But I would hope not. As for there response time, you have to signup giving
your email address correctly so I would hope they still have it.

Look if they give a product thats good I'll rant and rave about it, but if
its crap I'll tell it how it is!

People do it to me all the time....tell my app is crap that is!

Jeremy