The issue isn't if BlueDragon is cheaper or not. The fact of the matter
is the Server licences cost to much. We have are "LARGE" application
that is writtin in CF but will be pushed to .NET because its cheaper to
buy studio and distribute our application then it is to buy CF server/s
licence and then our cost of the application on top of that.

Sorry Adobe/MM/Allaire have it ass backwards.

J.