From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Chris Velevitch
Sent: Thursday, 31 August 2006 2:01 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Why bother

On 8/31/06, Joel Cass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All I am saying is that if you have to go outside of CF to execute a
> function, then technically you are not doing things that CF was made to
do.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Doesn't CF code get
compiled into Java classes which are run on Java based application
server of which thread.sleep() is a function with the server? The code
generated by the compiler is calling sorts of server functions that
you never know or need to know about. The way I see it, there's not
real distinction between being in or out of CF, it's all Java.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group