An Ad i found in seek this morning. This is what I have to deal with
everyday at work.

A financially secure, ASX listed company who provides IT services to
organisations of all sizes across the Asia Pacific region, is seeking
an experienced ColdFusion/.Net Developer.

Working in a team self-described as a crazy, technical bunch of people,
who know their stuff and have a good sense of humour; the
ColdFusion/.Net Developer will need to be a positive person who thinks
laterally and has excellent problem solving and people skills.

While 90% of current development is written in ColdFusion with a SQL
Server 2000 backend, it is envisaged that in 6 to 12 months time most
applications will have been converted to .Net2. Because of this,
candidate's with both ColdFusion and ASP.net skills are encouraged to
apply (candidates with both skills are preferred).

If you want to work for a company who values their culture and promotes
a social environment with employee benefits then apply now or call Joel
Richards at Talent2 in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7410 quoting
reference number: 13569