but there's plenty of available Java programmers and they didn't go there.

number one feature I want for ColdFusion 8:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] the features, I want decent, widespread marketing. More than
just to the converted.

Get over this hump (struggle getting consideration for contracts,
struggle getting enough developers) by refusing to be the best kept
secret.

Forget your mega budget push from Microsoft, I'm still
astounded/disgusted in the amount of hype that surounds the
RubyOnRails camp. did you know that 37Signals has done a deal with
Apple so the next version of OS-X comming out will have RonR included
on every copy, ready to install and run? sure you can still get it off
the website, but think of the kudos.

Go on Adobe, top that!