From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Sabir
Sent: Friday, 8 September 2006 11:01 AM
To: 'cfaussie@googlegroups.com'
Subject: [cfaussie] OT: Best development laptop?

Hey all,

Which laptop is the discerning web developers laptop of choice these days?

I'm looking to make myself more mobile and am wondering which road to head down.

My requirements in order of importance are:
    Large Screen
    Battery life
    Performance
    Lightweight

What are you guys using? And sorry, but it needs to be a PC.. our work environment is very PC oriented in terms of software we own and use regularly (Enterprise Mgr, Access, Goldmine)

bye!

Ryan Sabir
Technical Director

p: (02) 9274 8030