Doh!
I was running the full 7.0.2 installer - not the updater 2 install - so I am still stuck :-(

On 9/8/06, Andrew Mercer < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I stopped apache and it has now all come good.

On 9/8/06, Andrew Mercer < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am not sure what you are asking - I was trying to install the updater??

Do you mean what else is running on my machine?

It is saying disk space - so I dont think this would be an issue.