I have a filter system i use to edit the posts on Fullasagoog that I
dont want to read.   It's not an Adobe product, but it is an invention
of my parents, Mr and Mrs Kear.

It consists of an index finger, which twirls the wheel on my mouse
past the briefs on the fullasagoog page, and the other essential
element is the pair of MkI eyeballs, which read the extract into
memory.  Then the function <cfread_yesorno> parses the text and
analyses it for relevance, and if the relevance quotient is high
enough,  or if the interest score is above a threshhold, the index
finger clicks the button on the mouse to open the blog concerned.

I find it works quite well, and even though it's getting a bit old,
and there are no plans for an upgrade (except to the eyeballs which
need a vision enhancement device) it seems to work adequately for me.

In fact, I think as a result of using both the relevance quotient and
the interest score, I've ended up reading quite a few blog posts over
the years that I might not have otherwise read, but was later glad I
had because i had learned something.   And example of this was when I
first read about Model-Glue.  I wasnt interested in the posts on the
lists about MG, but there was something in a blog post that interested
me so I clicked on it and read.   I'm glad i did because it was pretty
good and Model-Glue has since been a life-changing thing for me.

I say it doesnt hurt to read the extracts on fullasagoog, and if they
are not relevant, just let the mouse move you on to the next one.  The
worst that's happened is you have lost a few seconds reading something
that doesnt interest you.   On the other hand, you might just read
about something of interest, or dare I say it, of immense importance
to you that you wouldnt have read otherwise.

Leave fullasagoog alone It's excellent as it.  Exactly as it is.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month