Oh, Microsoft have implemented XAML into IE 7 long long before we clued in onto that fact. You have to be a mug to not realise that the whole "Web application" concept threatened the very existance of an Operating Systems actual purpose as it was living out the hybrid dream of thin-ware deployment.

They tried ever so hard to make ends meet by throwing the "No Touch Deployment" concept back in the .NET 1.0 days, but sadly the .exe portion of the equation made a lot of IT Security experts quite nervous (which one would expect).

So don't be suprised if you will be able to run a Powerpoint presentation via Internet Explorer and yet haven't bought Office 12 at all? (the SDk's will be ingrained into the Vista Operating System).

They are after the same dream we had with HTML, download instruction and assemble using part internal and external components :)

Gotta love this whole Web 3.0 thing (i say 3.0 as it trumps the 2.0 concept me thinkith).