Check the services running on the machine and make sure that the ColdFusion ones have restarted.

Blair

On 9/12/06, Scott Thornton < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A colleague of mine writes:
"

Hi All,

I have an intranet site that went down due to a power outage, and now no matter what I do it will not serve cfm pages.
IIS will serve a text file, or jpg image, but any cfm pages come back with just an empty page.

CFM Pages come back without any errors, but blank. The view source for these pages is just

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Have looked through IIS, and can't find any glaring issues.

Have tried using the Web Server Configuration tool to remove and reconfigure the web site as Server Name, IIS, ALL.

Short of reinstalling CFMX, I am out of ideas.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
"

Scott Thornton, Programmer
Application Development
Information Services and Telecommunications
Hunter-New England Area Health Service
p: +61 02 49213589
m: 0413800242