If a file somewhere is locked, or some other weirdness related to the loss of power is occurring, by shutting down the services then rebooting you might give Windows a chance to clean up after itself.

The problem could be with IIS, or in the underlying JRE, but is probably a locked file somewhere.  Not that I am an expert or anything.

On 9/12/06, Scott Thornton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

thanks,

do you think that is different from an ordinary reboot, which has been performed?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/09/2006 4:28 pm >>>
Try stopping all of the ColdFusion Services, then reboot.