From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Barry Beattie
Sent: Friday, 15 September 2006 8:29 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: OT: Web Skype Plugin

my apologies Dale, I muddied up the thread mentioning audio.

you did indeed say "text chat" origionally. I just associated skype
with voice only.

some interesting things turned up but I'm not sure there's enough
detail (yet) to get something happening. see what you think:

Automating Skype SMS
http://share.skype.com/sites/devzone/2006/08/automating_skype_sms.html#more

API Codes for SMS sending
http://forum.skype.com/lofiversion/index.php/t62040.html

Skype Public API Forum
http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showforum=16

can you keep us informed how you get on? sounds interesting....

cheers
barry.b

On 9/15/06, Barry Beattie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dale, I'm intrigued.
>
> use skype as a text-based communication protocol?
>
> like this?
>
> http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/index.php/id;367176;fp;2;fpid;1
>
> sheesh! another thing I'm going to have to read up on...
>
> cheers
> barry.b
>

> On 9/15/06, Dale Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > No not audio. I mean text.
> >
> > So they type into the website and we talk back via skype.
> >
> > Regards
> > Dale Fraser
> >
> > http://dale.fraser.id.au

Behalf