however, where brezo's really shows benefits is to be able to pull in
anyone from anywhere into the country to give presentations.

A good example is Geoff Bowers breezo on the new FarCry.
- the first version: him Sydney, us Brisbane
- later on: him Sydney, us (Steve Erat's CF meet-up crew) all_over_the_world.

welcome to the new "television"...

eh my 2c.