> G'day Mat
> I hate to be a fly in the ointment, but you're quite wrong with most of
> what you say about isDefined() in your preceding post.
>
> G'day Adam,

Get out of my ointment LOL

after some googleing I found the following.
http://corfield.org/blog/index.cfm?do=blog.entry&entry=E0816B26-E1FF-6FFD-CF66F9050F993E12
we actually had a good talk about this on irc a few years back, actually the
whole SKE vs ISD was a big debate a few years ago,
I actually think it became a mass debate

a lot are in love with isdefined and are shocked that there code could be
loaded with something that works fine but aint exactly the best way possible
to do it.

Matt