On 1/19/07, M@ Bourke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>although it (MS/ no MS) really doesn't have much to do with Adobe,
>it's really Geoff Bowers' call and it could come down to just simple
>logistics (i.e too hard)
Adobe would have to have atleast some say, they are the head sponsor,
there cash would have some say.

hmm... soooo not commenting on that one as it may get me into legal hot
water but interesting comment M@ :) (btw would anyone here want to see us
demo WPF, WPF/E and the expression suite and how it all fits in to your
land? (ie you are coldfusion devs right but I can see cynergy in a lot of
things most of you have done and are doing from my own past experience) -
that sounded so like a fishing expedition  I apologise - but in all honesty
would you care if Microsoft did or didn't turn up to WebDU in a
track/presentation is more the question?

Lucky sod. hope it rains. non stop. for days.
It's not something I'm not used to.

Seinfield once made a joke about this, it went something like:

"So we drink water, we bathe in it, we even like to jump in it on hot days
and our bodies are mostly made of it. Yet if one drop hits my head when I'm
out in the street, i go into a panic attack ...."ITS RAINING....ITS
RAINING!!!! DAMN YOU MAN...ITS RAINING!!!"

Too funny.

"Have you hugged a developer today"  ;)

--
Regards,