Scott Barnes wrote:
> "....As an ICT industry leader whose technology products are used by
> millions of consumers, businesses, and organizations worldwide,
> Microsoft has a responsibility to develop technology that is based on
> commonly used standards and to make sure our products work well with
> those of other companies—including those of our competitors. To help
> promote innovation, enable greater security throughout the industry,
> and foster new economic opportunities, we also have a responsibility
> to share the source code of our leading products..."
How can they say that with a straight face when Internet Explorer is
still out there, giving the developers that they claim to love grief?
The proof is in the pudding, so to speak.

I'm sorry if this is:
a) A cheap shot
b) A complete tangent to this thread.

But I just can't read that with a straight face.

(And this remark is directed at MS, not you, Scott).

I'll shut up now.