From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 10:01 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: @#$!! queryparam

Scott - thats precisely why we use cfqueryparam - and the performance
increase is marked, especially on inserts. There is a performance hit on the
first time the query is put together, but after that you save time.

Andrew - I thought the cached templates could be it - but its not, we just
ran a control test: turn off cache, restart cf, change column, try query.
And it still errors.