The suggestions I had mentioned, I didn’t think of Trusted Cache but I never
have that ticked for development but that might cause it and the other is
Save Class Files but you will also need to delete the class files that are
generated there as well.

The other option is Maximum number of cache queries, but I think and am not
100% sure that this is for the actual attribute cache for query tags!

Now if you have done the above, we need more info about your environment
that might cause this. Is the query in a cfc, that might be used in a scope
like session or application or using a framework like MG:U, fusebox, Mach-II
that might implement its own form of caching of queries and or components.

Other than these, I cannot see any other reason without seeing the code that
might be causing this.

And are you using standard, coldfusion database connection and not a JDBC
alternative?

HTH in some way.

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer