Wouldn't it also be against the NDA to be running it in a production
environment and charging clients to use it?

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Duncan
Sent: Monday, 5 March 2007 10:31 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Hosting

> "Surely no one is hosting scorpio yet?"

http://www.gotcfm.com/thelist.cfm

I was amazed to see the number of sites on here claiming to be running
CF 8. I know Camden.org and forta are running it - given their roles
in Adobe - no surprise.

But Aspen Snowmass? Abercrombie & Kent?  I understand Adobe's faith in
their Beta products, but surely a company wouldn't consider running
their production and mission critical apps on a product in beta. Or is
it really that good?

Duncan

On 3/5/07, Dale Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Peter,
>
> Surely no one is hosting scorpio yet? I wish they were, bounty of features
> am waiting for.
>
> Regards
> Dale Fraser
>
> http://dale.fraser.id.au/blog