OK, ok. :-)

/Charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Andrew Scott
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 9:14 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: CFQUERYPARAM was RE: [cfaussie] Re: @#$!! queryparam

*sigh*

Well Charlie, when you pushed for time and you reply to something you can't
always think of the top of your head. In this case I was trying to picture
the settings in the administrator.

Now in my defence, until Duncan came out and said it. It was still not very
clear on how he was doing the query, and I was just being as specific as
possible for him to look at possible solutions to the problem.

However when it came to the actual fix for the problem, oh well I got
confused in writing my reply :-(

Andrew Scott