>All the good projects are gone or moving to .Net it seems. I know foolish.
What can I do?

Learn c# will take you about a month max if you have a good grasp of CF and
one other programming language that is.
There is no need to brown nose one software company, they'll get more of you
doing it then you'll get out of them, that's there business model, unless of
cos your a consultant of there products or a trainer etc.

when was the last time adobe bought some of the software you wrote?
My point being customer loyalty is good for them, but it isn't good for you
if you can't get the jobs with there technology, if you've been doing cf for
12.5 years you've had a long time to learn another language, if you don't
really care what the language is you work with then learn C# or java or what
ever the technology is the companies down there are moving to. even if you
never work in those fields it'll still help your coldfusion skills.

Best of luck
M@
Who'll be waiting for his finders fee from Mr Barnes at MS