From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mark Mandel
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:32 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: WebDU 2007

Awesome conference all around! :oD

I had an absolute blast, and all of you that I met in the flesh for the
first time (too many to mention, but you all know who you are), it was great
to finally meet you in person.

@Ryan: glad you liked the presentation :oD

Mark

JiWire Hotspot Helper eliminates the barriers to a safe and seamless Wi-Fi
hotspot experience. Protect your privacy with powerful hotspot security, and
ensure your favorite email program works regardless of where you connect.

Learn more and download your free trial today:

http://www.jiwire.com/hotspot-helper.htm