They did that, but the language still is a pain in the ass to work with :)

I say well done Grant, taking the initiative and teaching the troops! :)..
I'm sure if you got up to Brisbane you'd probably be able to find the
numbers to accomodate. I'm currently going through some of my old emails
now, as I had quite a few devs/designers early this year (pre-MSFT gig)
asking for help and i'll try and flick them to you.

No offense and it sounds anti-Adobe but Certifications aren't that exciting
these days, Macromedia ones were kind of worthwhile but bit fragmented
nowdays (sorry).

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes