Huh?

Sorry Andrew, what have I missed here?  Peter said he developed an
application under Scorpio but deployed to 7.x.  Unless I missed that
in the NDA there shouldn't be a problem with making that statement.

Peter, you should have still applied for the other "better" job and
then asked for a delay in your start date.  This would mean you have a
new job lined up and also a chance to get your current project
finished.  I do get your reservation about moving though.

Cheers
Mark