I am not really that experienced in using windows authentication via
the server. Have you checked to ensure you are trying to log on to the
right domain (i.e. the login maybe log on to local instead to the
domain your username is on)? I would check that first, also might want
to check that you set up the IIS properly to accept Windows auth.,
refer to support.microsoft.com.

Good luck!