>> It will cost you $100 per tip Adam ;)

and Taco gets his money back!

seriously, I'd just like to give Taco a big "good on yer, mate"

 - being pro-active and caring about his craft enough to cast it to
shark infested waters and see what happens. Trying to ensure his
clients get the best possible product. Putting his money where his
mouth is.

can everyone feel so confident with the last site they built?