 reference number: #variables.referenceNumber#

 Date: #lsDateFormat( now() )# #lsTimeFormat( now() )#

 #arguments.Exception.message#

 #arguments.Exception.detail#

 referer: #cgi.http_referer#

 remote address: #cgi.remote_addr#

 host/script: #cgi.host# #cgi.script#

 path: #cgi.path_info#

 query: #cgi.query_string#

 User identity:

 Form variables: <cfloop collection="#form#" item="key">
  #variables.key# = #form[ variables.key ]#
 </cfloop>

 #cgi.request_body#

    </cfmail>
    <cfquery
     name="rsInsert"
     datasource="#application.system.Datasource.getName()#">
     INSERT INTO   [tbl_error] (
           [errorMessage]
           , [script_name]
           , [query_string]
          )
     VALUES    (
           <cfqueryparam value="#arguments.Exception.message#
#arguments.Exception.detail#" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_VARCHAR">
             , <cfqueryparam value="#cgi.script_name#"
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_VARCHAR">
             , <cfqueryparam value="#cgi.query_string#"
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_VARCHAR" null="#yesNoFormat( len( cgi.query_string ) eq 0
)#">
          )
    </cfquery>
    <cfcatch>
    </cfcatch>
   </cftry>
  </cfif>
  <cfoutput>
   <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";>
    <head>
charset=iso-8859-1">
     <title>Error</title>
     <link href="/_resource/style/error/default.css" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css">
    </head>
      <h1>Error</h1>
       <h2>Oops, there was a problem!</h2>
       <cfif findNoCase( "/administration/protected/", cgi.script_name ) or
findNoCase( "development.sellmystuff.com.au", cgi.http_host ) or findNoCase(
"web-strategists.com", cgi.http_host ) >
         A description of the problem is:
         <strong>#arguments.Exception.message#</strong>
       </cfif>
        The problem could be caused by a network, database, programming or
connection problem, you could try again to see if the problem is solved.
        The technical team (<a href="
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</a<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL
PROTECTED]</a>>)
has been notified of the problem and will work on fixing this issue as soon
as possible.
        <strong>A reference number for this problem is
  </cfoutput>

 </cffunction>