this is why education of the decision makers is so important.

AFAIK, CF hasn't been used as course material in your standard Dip,
CertIV, GradDip or Bach courses with the exception of QANTM college
when CF6 came out.

very little chance of changing that. Heven knows I've tried. Ignorance
is bliss in the public Education sector.

and yet, private courses for CF are going gang-busters I've heard.

but lots of CF'ers (most?) come from another language. heck, I'm on my 4th.