From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mark Ireland
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 7:20 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Release Candidate? Where's the Public Beta?

I still havent worked out where the docs are. Its only cf7 docs in the big
download. Lots of blank pages for new features in the downloadable docs.

Maybe I have to get the code hints working in cfEclipse to try the new
stuff?

>From: Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
>Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Release Candidate? Where's the Public Beta?
>Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:58:04 +1000
>

>It certainly is out in public beta -
>
>http://digg.com/programming/Adobe_releases_public_release_candidate_of_
>ColdFusion_8_AKA_Scorpio
>
>On 5/30/07, Chris Velevitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Unless something changed since you last looked, going to Labs and
> > downloading the public beta is working for me.
> >

> > Chris
> > --
> > Chris Velevitch
> > Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group
> > m: 0415 469 095
> > www.flashdev.org.au
> >

>--
>Duncan I Loxton
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join the millions of Australians using Live Search. Try live.com.au
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=740&referr
al=million&URL=http://live.com.au