Yep, you will end up with 4 services, a jrun manager, a cf manager,
and 2 instances that you can cluster.

the jrun manager service hosts Jrun (duh) and then that runs the
default cf instance. this is the only cf instance that gives you the
cluster manager in administrator. Once you create another instance you
will notice that it doesnt have the cluster manager options.

--
Duncan I Loxton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]