You can learn about LifeCycle by all means, Steve, but dont expect it to
turn into a business opportunity.  They have it stitched up in Australia to
two companies and any work you do will have to go through them.  They wont
allow any new entrants into the lifecycle product.

I've got knowledge of that product going back 20 years through it's
beginnings and the electronic forms industry on a wider basis, and I see
lots of business opportunities.  but the only way they'd even discuss it is
if i put all my business through these two companies who have it all locked
up.

I think it would be worthwhile for potential customers to learn about
LiveCycle but anyone expecting to turn business opportunities out of it will
have to expect to turn their clients over to their competitors.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month