Hi all,

I'm dealing with a bit of a difficult supplier who basically told me the
following when all I simply asked was whether our client would receive a
free upgrade to CFMX8.

"I can not be discussing the new version release dates or information with
you at all and distributors do not get involved in any free upgrade issues.
That will be the responsibility of the end user(Your customer)"
Just wondering where I should go to to ask this question? I know knocking on
Adobes door is wasted time as they never reply to any email send to them.
Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.
--
http://www.clickfind.com.au
The new Australian search engine for businesses, products and services