"and the launch party is the 31st"

yeah I saw that on a blog - it's a little ol' CFUG in the 'States,
yes? sounds like it's just an excuse for a party - they're just
guessing surely... what would they know?

the only thing you've got to go by is what Tim Buntel said at WebDU

"Middle of the year... middle"

(which blew my guess some 25 days ago...)

but yeah, if I was in your shoes I'd try and hold on a bit longer and
hope for the best (ever the optimist)

that other guess - 8/8 - cute idea. that's the second wed of the month
isn't it? that's when the regular QLD CFUG meeting is usually on...
(Nah, we'd never be that lucky, surely)