From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barry
Beattie
Sent: Monday, 30 July 2007 6:43 p.m.
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Coldfusion 8 Pricing - Is it a joke?

actually Scott, you may have hit on something that is 100% this thread.

CF8 ent on Linux toe-to-toe with ASP.NET on Win Server2003

I haven't a clue what the answer to that is, dollar-wise, but it could
an interesting comparison with perhaps CF8 Enterprise still being
competitively priced....?

anyone wanna work it out?