i do have this answer and it weighs in our favour. it can turn
religious fast but the LAMP stack isnt as free as first thought.

suffice to say though you have to weigh capability as well into the
conversation and whilst our sales staff would grin ear to ear to see
you all become .NET developers overnight, i'd throw caution to the
wind and raise initial concerns.

it was a joke earlier and id rather not hijack this thread with this
kind of discussion (happy to take offline)

scott.

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes