How is it that yours are cheaper than Rocketboots?

  _____

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Taco Fleur
Sent: Thursday, 2 August 2007 1:00 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Plug: Australian ColdFusion Channel Pricing
Announced

May I add to that with the following info;

ColdFusion MX8 Pricing

New license
Commercial license, ColdFusion MX8 Standard
$1699 Inc. GST

Commercial license, ColdFusion MX8 Enterprise
$9500 Inc. GST

Upgrade
Commercial license, upgrade to ColdFusion MX8 Standard from 7
$850 Inc. GST

Commercial license, upgrade to ColdFusion MX8 Enterprise from 7
$4300 Inc. GST

Support & Installation

Charged per hour, basic installations are normally 2 hours
$110 Inc. GST

Hosting

Virtual and Dedicated Servers in Australia and Canada
>From $250 a month Inc. GST

We can also include official licenses in the hosting cost.

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a customized quote on hosting or discount
on bulk orders.

*Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and subject to change without
notice, call 1800 032 982 for updated pricing