Barry,

I'd guess not. Assuming Chris hosts with who I think he does, it's an
auto generated notice from a threshold exceed alert on db monitoring.
It's not a reactive 'oh no, there's a problem, scapegoat someone!'
notice - it's proactive monitoring of a threshold determined by the
product level.

Alternately it's just a really simmilar alert notice to the one we
send out - and in that case I couldn't say why it was generated.

Cheers
Sean

On 9/21/07, Barry Beattie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> are you sure they're not just picking on you and treating you as a
> scapegoat for some other problem?

Sean Bucklar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]