From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of silverbeetle
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:46 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Connection Pooling

Hey Barry

Well - could well be a scapegoat. i think my code is pretty clean and
efficient.

I dont have any long running queries apart from a few admin related ones.

Some of the nav is generated from queries but this is all cached to avoid
database getting hammered with each users request.

So i guess i was looking here to check that isn't some cf code related
connection pooling technique that i'm not aware of and that they indeed are
just passing the buck. Wouldnt be the first time...

Cheers

Chris