I think its a pity that we have to spend several hundred dollars to
buy a product that does what Microsoft's own product is alleged to do
already, but which no one has succeeded in being able to do.   As far
as I know.

I have doubts whether any one at Microsoft even realises there are
probably hundreds of thousands of people with SQLServer databases on
shared remote servers.  I think they spend so much of their time with
the big and middle end of town they dont even know the small end even
exists.

But in total, I'd guess that the total of the small businesses dwarfs
the total of the big businesses.   They want to get their top-500
businesses, but in the mean time there are a million small businesses
struggling with no way to effectively transfer their data between
their local databases and remote servers.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month