I was totally excited to get my copy of Mac OSX. So much so that I
woke up the night before it came out 2am and thought...ooo only a few
more hours till I get it. How Sad! Nevertheless, I did get it and I
did get to install it and everything went really smoothly. Love that
about a mac. Shit just works. Except.

- Adobe ColdFusion8 tanked! I re-installed it and it still didn't
work.

So being the resourceful programmer I am I went to the Adobe website
where I found a link
http://www.adobe.com/support/products/pdfs/leopardsupport.pdf

No where in the document  did it say that it may have issues with
ColdFusion8. So I made the assumption it should have worked. When I
reinstalled (again) I found in the log there are issues with the java
version.  ug. We give microsoft shit about not being compatible with
stuff but in this case I believe Apple and Adobe dropped the ball.
That said I won't be going back to MS for my preferred OS simply
because shit just works (except cf8 hehehe).

- Apple
WTF happen to stacks...what a waste of programming energy! I was
really looking forward to this feature but you can't customize it what
so ever. better off turning it off until its cleaned up.

IF...and I doubt it; anyone is from Adobe and Apple are reading this.
Fix it as soon as possible. Strike while the iron is hot with people
jumping to MacOSX rather then WIndblows. Although that said I have had
to give up ColdFusion for .NET and I have had to take at least 4 other
CF'ers with me...so......I can't say to much.

Jeremy.

PS if anyone else has had the problem. let me know...and if you got it
working let me know too. purty please.