Yeah thought it may be the case. Bottom line though is that until
adobe release the newer versions of pretty much everything MAC users
are foobah! I use localhost running port 8500 so using jrun I guess I
could use in the mean time IF it works. But it doesn't really matter
anyway as I will be programming in .NET anyway. Thus going to Vista.
bla bla bla bla.

Now we play the waiting game...It's forcing me to build stuff in .NET
which is a good thing anyway.hehe.

Jeremy