Jerz, you're such a MacTard :) hehe. That's b.s Apple accounts for roughly
5% of the PC market share (and i'm being generous). Dell outsells Apple
simply because it's Dell.

Combine Dell, HP and Toshiba together and Apple still outsells them? put the
Apple kool-aid down and step away from the intake valves hehe.

As for things working on a Mac..
http://news.yahoo.com/s/zd/220430;_ylt=Aq2Hb4FHPJsA3CQW60KzjbUjtBAF

I'll be sure to let the author know heh.

Overall, OS contests are just as annoying as wading through a flash vs
silverlight discussion. You get about 2 posts deep before you want to stab
yourself in the face with a blunt spoon. (why a spoon? because it hurts
more).

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes