Err Apple copied IBM .. so who's in the right here? (I'm also pretty sure
typewriters have always had CNTRL key that pre-dates Apple Lisa... quick
search on Wikipedia found a typewriter with it but it was 1989 photo so
can't back this up).

At any point, I love how Apple is put on this holy throne of 100% pure
innovation.

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes