It's Not about the money at this point its about trying to make it
work. To upgrade this application to CF8 would be a MASSIVE event. I
mean it WOULD BE MASSIVE.....So we have to be extra careful. My
suggestions to management team is to piss off CF all together and move
over to .NET if that is what their plan is to do in the first
place...but whom am I but just a pleb programmer. I'm just trying to
build a bridge between to different time periods....