From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Friday, 28 December 2007 9:44 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] CFAUSSIE Crap

I noticed we get a bit of crap coming through on this list, which you can't
avoid. But I would hope that someone deletes those messages so that they are
not forever in this list on the google groups web version. What they are
trying to do is to get links from other sites, so this would be one of them
and we should stop it if possible.

Is that happening, is it even possible to delete messages?

PS: I'd be happy to volunteer to help delete the SPAM messages if needed.

Regards

Dale Fraser

http://learncf.com