Computer Crimes Division I'll look that up.

No damage is done actually, it was all caught and contained. We expected
this to happen when we started programming the app so accounted for it as
much as we could.
We just like to do something further than preventing access to our site.
Obviously these people will eventually cause damage somewhere.

I wish there was some authority to report the IP and other details to,
like we do with spam these days ..

--
>>> http://www.clickfind.com.au
Looking for a business, product or service? Try the new Australian search