Well, the only thing I can think of is Adalon (http://www.adalon.net/)
a free visual schematic designer for fusebox.  I use it for most of my
Fusebox projects and it can be used for mapping out plain html sites
as well.
The same people also have a business process modeler (http://
www.synthis.com/) which I can take a walk through as well if folk are
interested.  Both of these tools incorporate visual mapping with drill-
down data and documentation capture.  Adalon will import all entities
and attributes from a database and generates a full fusebox structure,
complete with fuse stubs and embedded fusedocs and general comments.
Both Adalon and Synthis Process Modeler generate OK reports.  There is
also a Java Struts version of Adalon available if anyone is interested
(no, I won't be demonstrating that).

So, happy to do this if there is sufficient interest.

Peter