On Apr 14, 5:11 pm, nedlud <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The only common factor I can find is that it seems to happen about
> every 100 - 110 seconds (a little less than every 2 minutes). The
> session variables are set to time out in 20 minutes, so I don't think
> they are causing the problem.

What version of ColdFusion are you running?  What operating system and
number of CPUs are on your machines?

This may simply be that you are experiencing poorly timed garbage
collection [1] on the box.  And a little bit of tuning [2] might go a
long way to alleviating your problems.

Perhaps you might try running your application under CF8 developer
edition and using the built in server monitor for better information
on the internals of ColdFusion [3].  Or even a trial version of
SeeFusion [4] or FusionReactor [5].

All the best,

-- geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/